Read Death Note, Tome 8 by Tsugumi Ohba Free Online
Book Title: Death Note, Tome 8|
The author of the book: Tsugumi Ohba
Date of issue: November 7th 2013
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 4.82 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2845 times
Reader ratings: 3.3
Read full description of the books:
I'm unfortunately not as enchanted with the series as I used to be... The first 4 volumes were FREAKING BRILLIANT, and I loved/cried over 7, too. But 8? Eh. LIST OF THOUGHTS COMING UP.
• I really really really really miss (view spoiler)[L. NOTHING IS THE SAME WITHOUT HIM. I'm actually surprised Light doesn't miss L a little because he was his greatest adversary for so long, and ya kinda miss your enemies a bit right? (hide spoiler)].
• Light is moving from anti-hero with god complex over to full fledged villain. WHICH IS FINE. But I'm frustrated at how rude/cruel he is to Misa. That si so not okay.
• But Misa is also totally DUMB. Like sh had no motivation in life except to looooove Liiiiight?!? Excuse me while I grind my teeth.
• Apparently there are 3 Death Notes?!?!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. I thought there were only 2??!?
• I thought Mello was girl.
• MELLO REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL.
• I really don't care much for Near/Mello (L's protégés) because they don't seem to have much personality...although Near is CUTE and like has toys and things and is just a WEE LITTLE LAMB and is yet a genius. And Mello is totally a psychopath with chocolate. We all have our ways to cope.
• Also I'm kind of miffed that Light is suddenly making so many mistakes. Is he just getting tired????
• I still like the little villains running around like screaming popsicles of psycho, but it's not as captivating as it used to be and it's also getting confusing.
Download Death Note, Tome 8 ERUB
Download Death Note, Tome 8 DOC
Download Death Note, Tome 8 TXT
Read information about the authorTsugumi Ōba (Profile in Japanese: 大場 つぐみ), born in Tokyo, Japan, is a writer best known for the manga Death Note. His/her real identity is a closely guarded secret. As stated by the profile placed at the beginning of each Death Note manga, Ōba collects teacups and develops manga plots while holding his knees on a chair, similar to a habit of L, one of the main characters of the series.
There is speculation that Tsugumi Ōba is a pen name and that he is really Hiroshi Gamō. Pointing out that in Bakuman the main character's uncle was a one-hit wonder manga artist who worked on a gag super hero manga, very similar to Gamō and Tottemo! Luckyman in all aspects. Also that the storyboards drawn by Ōba greatly resemble Tottemo! Luckyman in style.
Reviews of the Death Note, Tome 8
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Death Note, Tome 8 by Tsugumi Ohba Online free