Read In the Land of Magnanthia by B.R. Maul Free Online
Book Title: In the Land of Magnanthia|
The author of the book: B.R. Maul
Edition: Amazon Digital Services
Date of issue: December 11th 2013
ISBN 13: 9781493703821
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 12.16 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2120 times
Reader ratings: 3.3
Read full description of the books:
Winner of the 2015 IPPY Awards in NEW YORK for Best Sci-fy/Fantasy/Horror eBook, PORTALS, PASSAGES & PATHWAYS book 1: IN THE LAND OF MAGNANTHIA will take you on an adventure you will never forget!
Ever wonder, “Why am I here?” For Fourteen-year-old Simon Whittaker the answer is awaiting on the other side of a magic portal…but so is the darkest, primal evil.
When a portal to another world cracks open just outside a small town in Minnesota, it sets off a series of events forever changing the lives of two boys; one boy is set on the path to save the world, while the other is on a path to tear it apart.
What pathway are YOU on?
PORTALS, PASSAGES & PATHWAYS is a teen young adult novel that creatively combines fantasy fiction and real fiction! A must-read for any sword and sorcery fantasy fan!
* "This book is an exciting mash up of all my best loved fantasy novels. It has MYSTERY, MAGIC and MAYHEM; plenty of adventure and enough action to keep me glued to my Kindle."
- Roxy Kade
* "In the Land of Magnanthia really blew me away. It was SMART, FUN and MAGICAL. B.R. Maul wrote about a magnificent world and characters that you will fall in love with."
- Courtney with readbetweenthebooks91.blogspot.com
* "This book is a GREAT READ...! The two main characters embark on two very different experiences and the author does a great job telling the story from alternating perspectives. The book is also full of robust vocabulary and beautiful language adding to the richness of the novel. If you love fantasy this is definitely a book you will want to check out!"
* "This is a fast-paced, easy-to-read book. It is definitely a page turner, keeping you more and more interested. The characters are very different, and keep you wondering what's going to happen next in their relationships, and what danger will be lurking around the next corner."
- Goodreads Member: Linda
Download In the Land of Magnanthia ERUB
Download In the Land of Magnanthia DOC
Download In the Land of Magnanthia TXT
Read information about the authorB.R.Maul is an award-winning author. His debut novel "In the Land of Magnanthia" (book 1 in his "Portals, Passages & Pathways" series) won an award for Best Sci-fi/Fantasy/Horror ebook in the 2015 Independent Publishers Awards held in New York City. This is an international award.
Ever since he was a young boy, Maul has had a passion for stories, especially fantasy fiction. Among his favorites are "The Hobbit;" "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe;" and the Harry Potter books. Maul recalls the time he fell in love with the fantasy fiction genre: "I was just a young boy walking up and down the rows of books in my elementary school's library when I happened upon this little, beaten-up book, "The Hobbit." Turning to the table of contents, chapter five's title 'Riddles in the Dark' grabbed my attention and I had to know more. I couldn't wait to get home to read the book." Maul also enjoyed playing Basic Dungeons & Dragons as a child with his best friend and older brother; his favorite character was the wizard.
Maul still enjoys reading books, watching movies, and playing games full of wizards, dragons, knights, and all the fantastic creatures. Maul went to college for creative writing and secondary English education. His plan was to teach English/writing to high school students until he could retire, it was then he had planned to write fiction stories. However, a series of events changed his life, marrying his wife, starting a family, and witnessing several loved ones pass away. Learning, and then coming to realize, how precious life is, Maul was compelled to quit teaching and start writing. Since his childhood love for fantasy stories never diminished, he got started on "Portals, Passages & Pathways" and he has never looked back.
Maul grew up in the heart of the Red River Valley in the town of Moorhead, Minnesota, where he and his wife and three daughters currently reside. He has lived in the Red River Valley most of his life, where he enjoys peaceful living. Maul dreams of someday living on one of Minnesota's beautiful lakes.
The award-winning author loves his wife, three girls, and his life in the state of Minnesota; however, if you ask him what he is most grateful for, it's his walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Reviews of the In the Land of Magnanthia
Add a comment
Download EBOOK In the Land of Magnanthia by B.R. Maul Online free