Read Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods: Easy, Homemade & Healthy (Raw Superfood Life Book 1) by Courtney Clay Free Online
Book Title: Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods: Easy, Homemade & Healthy (Raw Superfood Life Book 1)|
The author of the book: Courtney Clay
Edition: Loving Superfoods
Date of issue: September 2nd 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 34.19 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1554 times
Reader ratings: 7.4
Read full description of the books:
You Crave Chocolate, But You Want To Eat Healthy …
The chocolates you find in the store are either cooked and full of ingredients you don’t want to consume or they are raw, healthy and higher priced than you care to spend. Making your own, homemade raw chocolates is the best answer in every way!
Raw chocolates taste even more decadent than cooked chocolates, they are easy to make at home or on the road, and you can sneak in many different superfoods and medicinal herbs to accelerate your health upgrades.
Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods will help you to:
* Easily make delicious healthy chocolates – better than a store-bought candy bar
* Satisfy your chocolate cravings and sweet tooth guilt-free, without gaining weight
* Get to know a variety of superfoods and how to combine them into organic sweets
* Maximize the quality of your chocolates without increasing costs
More than a Recipe Book, It’s a Support System This book will get you into action because the recipes, instruction and support make it quick and easy to create your own raw chocolates that are simple to adjust for what ingredients you have on hand and what superfoods you want to use for upgrading your health.
Here's what you'll get when you buy the book:
* 10 customizable recipes that easily replace store-bought versions with healthy chocolates
* Hard Chocolates (like raw chocolate bars and candies)
* Nut Butter Cups (like a raw version of Reese's peanut butter cups)
* Cosmic Chocolate Balls (like superfood brownie bites)
* Raw Protein Energy Brownies
* Superfood Raw Chocolate Pudding
* Raw Chocolate Sauce
* 24 powerful raw superfoods reviewed in detail for flavor, health benefits and usage, making it even easier to improvise raw food desserts that amplify your health
* Gourmet Chocolatier secrets for balancing the components, flavors and textures to create perfect homemade raw chocolates every time
* Sneaky tricks for adding superfoods and greens into chocolates that upgrade your health without sacrificing taste
* Recommended resources for online ordering of ingredients that help you reduce costs and maximize quality
* Free access to the Chocolate Support System with demonstration videos, recipe photos and even more raw chocolate recipes
Authors Courtney Clay and Melissa Cantrelle have been teaching, coaching, creating and eating raw superfoods, and especially raw chocolates, for over 10 years.
They are both experts at helping people transition from the Standard American Diet to upgraded, high quality, raw living foods and superfoods that taste good, are easy to make, and can store and travel well.
Like the raw mama you wish you had, Courtney and Melissa will virtually hold your hand as you learn how to make chocolate that satisfies your cravings and contains the super powered, healthy in
Download Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods: Easy, Homemade & Healthy (Raw Superfood Life Book 1) ERUB
Download Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods: Easy, Homemade & Healthy (Raw Superfood Life Book 1) DOC
Download Raw Chocolate Recipes Rich In Superfoods: Easy, Homemade & Healthy (Raw Superfood Life Book 1) TXT