Read Cutting Ties by Danielle Stewart Free Online
Book Title: Cutting Ties|
The author of the book: Danielle Stewart
Edition: Smashwords Edition
Date of issue: July 22nd 2013
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 3.75 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2176 times
Reader ratings: 7.7
Read full description of the books:
Against all odds, Piper Anderson has managed to pick up the pieces of her life. She's holding tight to her budding romance with Officer Bobby Wright, anxious to have her moment with him. Now encircled by loyal friends, she feels like she's standing at the edge of a normal life. That is until reports of a brutal attack at the local college turn her dream of happily ever after into a nightmare.
Download Cutting Ties ERUB
Download Cutting Ties DOC
Download Cutting Ties TXT
Read information about the authorWriting is a way to make a lot of different people do exactly what you want them to do. When I can’t get my toddler to listen to me, I turn to my characters. They always cooperate!
I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina with my husband and seven year old son. I have perfected the ability to write in a noisy house and create story lines while folding laundry.
Ten Things to know about me:
1. I have a fear of whales. All whales. The noise they make. The sight of them (even on tv). I don't think this phobia has a name and I've never met anyone else who feels this way. I blame it on the 3D movie when I was 7 at the Boston Museum of Science. (Thanks Dad.)
2. When I get hungry it brings out the worst in me. My friends and family know to keep me well fed. They pack snacks now.
3. I can cook but not bake. Not even a little. Not even a box of brownies.
4. If there is a song I like it is normal to hear me listening to it a hundred times (give or take) in a row.
5. I do not, under any circumstances, read directions. Who has time for that? Making mac & cheese by the seat of my pants for the last 25 years.
6. Like a black-out drunk, I have lost hours of my life mysteriously to Pinterest. If you haven't tried it yet... don't. Save your self.
7. Before I became a mother, lots of things grossed me out. Now nothing does.
8. My favorite food is food... my least favorite food is no food. I love food. (apply the same rule to wine)
9. I do not have a green thumb. I have the kind of thumb that kills any type of plant ever given to me. Whatever kind of thumb that is... I have it.
10. Writing has changed my life. Not just the career it's created but the way I feel when I write. If you have something you love to do I hope you get the opportunity to do it.
Piper Anderson Series:
Book 1: Chasing Justice (FREE)
Book 2: Cutting Ties
Book 3: Changing Fate
Book 4: Finding Freedom
Book 5: Settling Scores
Book 6: Battling Destiny
Book 7: Chris & Sydney Collection (Choosing Christmas & Saving Love)
Betty's Journal - Bonus Material (suggested to be read after Book 4 to avoid spoilers)
The Edenville Series:
Book 1: Flowers in the Snow (FREE!)
Book 2: Kiss in the Wind
Book 3: Stars in a Bottle
Book 4: Fire in the Heart (pre-order)
The Clover Series:
(Book 1 & 2) Half My Heart & Change My Heart (FREE)
(Book 3) All My Heart
(Book 4) Facing Home
The Rough Waters Series:
Book 1: The Goodbye Storm(FREE)
Book 2: The Runaway Storm
Book 3: The Rising Storm
The Barrington Billionaire Series
Book 1: Fierce Love (Free)
Book 2: Wild Eyes
Book 3: Crazy nights
Book 4: Loyal Hearts
The Piper Anderson Legacy Mystery
Book 1: Three Seconds to Rush (Free)
Book 2: Just for a Heartbeat
Book 3: Not just an Echo
Yours for the Taking
Running from Shadows
Reviews of the Cutting Ties
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Cutting Ties by Danielle Stewart Online free