Read Taking Chances by Ann Omasta Free Online
Book Title: Taking Chances|
The author of the book: Ann Omasta
Edition: Smashwords Edition
Date of issue: December 15th 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 3.88 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2269 times
Reader ratings: 3.7
Read full description of the books:
Seth Davis is sweet and charming.
Sam Davis is a sexy bad boy.
Which hot and irresistible Davis twin will you choose?
Now is the time to find out by downloading this sizzling contemporary romance series that features the ultimate love triangle!
This fast-paced story shares the passionate awakening of Abigail Brown. Abby is a 28-year-old divorcée who has never felt sexually satisfied, much to her chagrin.
When Abby meets local heartthrob, Seth Davis, he seems like the perfect man. He helps her discover that her body is capable of enjoying intense sensual bliss, and Abby thinks she has finally discovered her happily-ever-after ending.
Just when you think you have this book all figured out, Seth's sexy and womanizing identical twin brother, Sam, arrives and completely shakes up Abby's world.
Cliffhanger alert: This book does end with a cliffhanger. Most readers report being so enthralled by the exciting storyline, they are anxious to continue reading the series. We wanted to give you a free way to start this series and let it capture your heart.
Spend the day (or night) getting to know the sexy Davis twins.
Who will you choose--#TeamSeth or #TeamSam?
Book 1 of The Davis Twins Series - Taking Chances.
Book 2 of The Davis Twins Series - Making Choices.
Book 3 of The Davis Twins Series - Faking Changes.
Download Taking Chances ERUB
Download Taking Chances DOC
Download Taking Chances TXT
Read information about the authorAnn Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
** She would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com to let her know where to send it.
Here is a Top 10 list from Ann about her likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Reviews of the Taking Chances
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Taking Chances by Ann Omasta Online free