Read Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody by Jess C. Scott Free Online
Book Title: Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody|
The author of the book: Jess C. Scott
Date of issue: April 12th 2012
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 6.49 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2906 times
Reader ratings: 7.3
Read full description of the books:
Isobel's fanfiction dream comes true when Edwin and Jacobus materialize out of thin air. But the two hunks secretly have the hots for each other...
* Part of the Bad Romance seven deadly sins anthology. This Twilight parody covers the deadly sin of Gluttony.
Genre: Fiction (satire / parodies) | 22,000 Words
Warning!: The following story is more or less horrifying or humorous. jessINK would like to apologize in advance for any offense Twilight fans might take from the caustic descriptions in Literary Heroin.
* Dedication: For everyone who loathes sparkly vampires--and their predecessors. For anyone who cares about arts, culture, and society. And last but not least: for Twihards.
Reviews (real comments by Twihards on Jess's abysmal work):
"Damn i feel so sorry for people LYK YOU!!" -- 14 y/o "Breaking Dawn Fan" | Jan 2010
"The hypey-blurb and the Twilight reference actually turns me off from wanting to read [EyeLeash: A Blog Novel]. Just because Bella isn't good enough for all you feminists doesn't mean she isn't a positive role model. I LIKE BELLA." -- Z.E.W., 31 y/o female, Texas | Oct 2011
"A dumb story where nothing happens." -- Romance Addict / Vampire Fan | on The Devilin Fey (an incubus story)
Ms. Isobel Swann, the English teacher, looked at her star pupil.
"So, what did you think of Twue Wuv?" Isobel asked with a sweet smile.
"I learned that it's okay to feel the way I do: that my life has no meaning unless I have a boyfriend," gushed Stephenie, Renesmee's BFF.
Stephenie was overweight but enjoyed dressing provocatively. She thought the guys couldn't handle her. Most of them were scared off by her seductive ways and non-stop approaches towards anyone in class who owned a pair of testicles.
"A real man is like the perfect vampire-boy and all the perfect guys in Twue Wuv."
Jess is an author/artist/non-conformist who’s dedicated to writing original stories that are both meaningful and entertaining.
Most of Jess’s work is fueled by an intense drive to inspire others to favor social/spiritual values over shallow values. Visit her website for free samples and more!
Download Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody ERUB
Download Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody DOC
Download Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody TXT
Read information about the authorJess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.
She blogs about Singapore's political history. As of 2015, she'll be spending less time in the indie publishing scene.
NOTE FROM JESS: Thanks for all the support/messages over the years! I share some thoughts in a 'reflections' post as to why I no longer feel that indie publishing is the right scene for me.
BIO: www.jessINK.com/bio.htm | missfey[@]gmail.com
+ + +
Awards, Media Mentions
• Tea Leaves (Cha journal) / Jan 2015
• Playmates (Readers' Favorite) / April 2014
• Contributing writer to TR Emeritus and The Malaysian Insider / Jan 2014
• The Art of Erotic Writing at SexIs Magazine / Oct 2013
• Guest blogger at Under30CEO / Oct 2013
• Guest speaker in New Word Order, The Arts House, 15 Nov 2012
• Participating Author in "SWF Fringe" Debate, Singapore Writers Festival, 8 Nov 2012
• The Intern (Reviewer Top Pick), Night Owl Reviews (USA), Dec 2011
• Author/Illustrator Feature, RCGNTN Magazine (SG), 2009
"Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies." --The Arts House
Reviews of the Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody by Jess C. Scott Online free