Read It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake Free Online
Book Title: It Takes a Witch|
The author of the book: Heather Blake
Date of issue: January 12th 2012
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 9.51 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1116 times
Reader ratings: 7.1
Read full description of the books:
Darcy Merriweather and her sister, Harper, hail from a long line of witches who have the power to grant wishes using spells. They've come to Enchanted Village in Salem, Massachusetts, to join the family business, but they soon find themselves knee deep in murder...
Until three weeks ago, Darcy and Harper were working dead-end jobs and trying to put their troubles behind them. Then their aunt Velma delivered a bombshell: They're actually Wishcrafters - witches with the power to grant wishes with a mere spell. Wanting a fresh start, they head to their aunt's magic-themed tourist town to master their newfound skills.
But their magic fails them when a wannabe witch turns up dead - strangled with Aunt Ve's scarf - and Ve's sweetheart, Sylar, is found looming over the body. Ve is standing by her man, but Darcy overheard Skylar wish that the victim would disappear - forever. With Harper distracted by her handsome new crush, Darcy is determined to sleuth her way to the truth. But it'll take more than a wish to unravel this mystery....
Download It Takes a Witch ERUB
Download It Takes a Witch DOC
Download It Takes a Witch TXT
Read information about the authorAlso writes as Heather Webber
Heather Blake grew up in a suburb of Boston, and enjoys going “home” in her novels. As a young mother, she tried her hand at writing novels and hasn’t looked back. Currently, Heather lives in the Cincinnati area, and is currently hard at work on her next novel.
15 Things You May Not Know About Me
1) I am completely, hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper.
2) Three of my favorite shows as a child were Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and Quincy, M.D. (Is it any wonder I write what I do?)
3) I can eat a whole sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints without thinking twice. They’re there, and then they’re (poof!) gone.
4) My first trip to Salem, Massachusetts, was when I was a sixth-grader on a field trip.
5) I once quit a job at McDonald’s because I was only given a five cent raise.
6) I look forward to the first snow of the year every winter.
7) I like to be in complete control of the TV remote.
8) Still own a pair of ice skates I used as a child (yet have not been ice skating in over twenty years!).
9) I’m a very good driver (probably as a result of learning to drive in Massachusetts).
10) One of my favorite places is Stowe, Vermont.
11) I once kissed a dolphin (and loved it!).
12) I collect tiny glass and ceramic bowls.
13) One of my favorite items on my desk is a laughing Buddha.
14) I am as klutzy as people come—and have the scars to prove it.
15) I would probably be a nurse if I wasn’t a writer. (Thank goodness this writing thing seems to be working out.)
Reviews of the It Takes a Witch
Add a comment
Download EBOOK It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake Online free