Read Hong Kong 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in Hong Kong by Derek Sivers Free Online
Book Title: Hong Kong 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in Hong Kong|
The author of the book: Derek Sivers
Edition: Wood Egg LLC
Date of issue: January 1st 2014
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 322 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2233 times
Reader ratings: 5.7
Read full description of the books:
Hong Kong is the #2 destination in Asia for ease of doing business and one of the world's leading financial centers. It is in the "business of business" so it's no wonder so many foreign companies launch or open branches in Hong Kong.
If you've been thinking about starting a business in Hong Kong, the Wood Egg Hong Kong startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in Hong Kong), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg Hong Kong startup guide you will learn:
* Don't ignore this rule of thumb for business mindset in Hong Kong. (Page 138)
* The top 6 places to find and network with other entrepreneurs. (Page 74)
* 3 reasons you should consider getting a local partner (even though you don't have to). (Page 201)
* Why you must follow this strategy to build trust with locals. (Page 164)
* Our curated list of 11 comfortable apartments to stay for short term visits to Hong Kong. (Page 101)
* What major conflicts in Hong Kong could affect your business. (Page 38)
* How to find (and keep) top talent in Hong Kong. (Page 251)
* What you need to know when looking for an English-speaking accountant. (Page 233)
* The simple steps you need to follow to quickly set up a bank account in Hong Kong. (Page 277)
* What industry is expected to hit $90 Billion HKD by 2018 (and what other industries are ripe for growth). (Page 294)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 300 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in Hong Kong.
If you're looking to do business in Hong Kong you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.
Download Hong Kong 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in Hong Kong ERUB
Download Hong Kong 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in Hong Kong DOC
Download Hong Kong 2014: New Information and Cultural Insights Entrepreneurs Need to Start a Business in Hong Kong TXT